Invocation: I pray that Allah SWT will wreak His Wrath on the Israelis, the Americans, their backers and the Kuffars, the world over. I pray that the Jihadis of Islam will taste the sweetness of Jannah through their martyrdom be it in Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Pakistan or elsewhere.
An Act to provide for the internal security of Malaysia, preventive
detention, the prevention of subversion, the suppression of organized
violance against persons and property in specified areas of Malaysia,
and for matters incidental thereto.
[Peninsular Malaysia—1 August 1960, Act 18 of 1960;
Sabah, Sarawak*—16 September 1963, L.N. 232/1963;]
WHEREAS action has been taken and further action is threatened
by a substantial body of persons both inside and outside Malaysia—
(1) to cause, and to cause a substantial number of citizens to
fear, organised violence against persons and property; and
(2) to procure the alteration, otherwise than by lawful means,
of the lawful Government of Malaysia by law established;
AND WHEREAS the action taken and threatened is prejudicial to
the security of Malaysia;
AND WHEREAS Parliament considers it necessary to stop or prevent
Now therefore PURSUANT to Article 149 of the Constitution
BE IT ENACTED by the Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di-Pertuan
Agong with the advice and consent of the Dewan Negara and
Dewan Rakyat in Parliament assembled, and by the authority of
the same, as follows
1. So I revisit this piece of legislation once more but it is with the intention to drum into the brains of many hardheaded numbskulls that the ISA is a piece of legislation that derives its powers from Article 149 of the Federal Constitution.
2. Any attempt or move to call for the repeal or abolishment of the ISA is an exercise in futility and sheer stupidity simply because a fresh piece of legislation can be drawn up under another name with the same sort of powers contained therein.
3. If the cheapskate heroes and custodians of human rights are genuinely concerned about human rights, civil rights whatever, then they should rightly direct their ammunition at Article 149 itself and either call for its repeal or its amendment seeing that the provisions contained therein are inimical to human rights especially those that pertain to the suspension of Art. 5, 9, 10 and 13. I challenge these blithering idiots to disprove my contention that that the suspension of these provisions tantamount to the effective neutering of civil liberties. (this forum is open to you!! )
4. The futile actions of the misguided few helmedby a bunch of stupid fellas bent on wreaking our social and political harmony are just that : exercises in futility. Repeal the ISA for all you want but like the legendary Lemean Hydra, it will regenerate itself in different forms as the stump of its head (article 149) still remains.....
5. Civil rights activists and politicians from both ends of the spectrum who are against the ISA and indulge in organising street fests of different varieties and wasting candles should have their brains examined for they are just indulging in an orgy of showboating.. to show off that they are the rakyat's heroes when in actual fact they are devils who will exploit 149 for their own selfish ends once they seize power. Proof of this is evident here:
"We are encouraged that various leaders of the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition parties have recently spoken out against the use of the ISA. We wish to express our deep respect for the de facto Law Minister, Zaid Ibrahim, who has resigned in protest against the Government's use of the ISA on the three individuals. We agree with his view that "there [are] ample punitive laws to act against lawbreakers without having to invoke the ISA. [The law] should only be used on armed terrorists or those out to topple the government by force,"
from here : http://www.petitiononline.com/isa1234/petition.html and read this as well: http://sloone.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/i-am-not-signing-that-supposedly-anti-isa-online-petition/#more-2651
Clear evidence that anti-ISA propagandists are just out to get rid of the ISA for their own nefarious purposes, not that they care for civil liberties . How on earth are they going to distinguish who on earth is a terrorist or who in heaven is going to use force ? Using discretion of course and they dont have to prove that in court!! (ISA versi Pakatan and the neo-libtards??).
6. In conclusion, the call to repeal the ISA is a red herring given the fact that it does not change the powers vested in Art. 149 one iota. So why all this play acting? Because sans the ISA, these troublemakers can effect a power grab ala Bangkok in the legal/ security vacuum they have created by its repeal, that's why!!
Revert: The world is the way it is because as the Holy Prophet (PBUH and HF), once commented: the rulers of the last days will be immoral and dissolute characters who are, by nature, stupid (my paraphrasing). How true: that's why you have stupid people lording over things from the economy to politics and all the chaos that envelope us...............